Quality and HSE. Integrated policy
Integrated Management Policy - SumiRiko Avs Czech s.r.o.
We have become experts in the development, design, manufacture and supply of anti-vibration systems (AVS) for the automotive industry. We are also experts in the development of rubber compounds. Our product range includes body components, engine mounts, exhaust pipe suspension and vibration absorbers.
Our mission is to create and deliver superior and innovative "technical comfort products"® as well as technical solutions that contribute to our customers' competitiveness and create value for our employees and shareholders.
We are committed to environmental protection and social responsibility, as well as safety (S), environmental (E), and compliance (C), which is the principle of our Monozukuri (craftsmanship) essence and our business.
Our vision is to maintain our market leadership by achieving sustained growth in our existing businesses and expanding into new markets. As an "Outstanding Global Manufacturing Company," we strive to increase capital value through reducing financial liabilities, working capital, improving performance (net income), natural growth through innovation, and to be best-in-class with a global footprint with a commitment to social responsibility through financial health to achieve a unified business structure and long-term goals.
We are committed to providing a motivating, healthy and safe environment for all employees.
We all strive to control our individual and collective future through our 6 company values:
- We are customer-oriented
- We strive for innovation
- We work within the framework of sustainable development
- We communicate openly
- We are reliable partners
- We adhere to our global commitment: discipline, doing what we say, respecting procedures, respecting cultural differences, reducing the complexity of procedures, quality first time, doing the right things, doing things right
Our management policy
The management of SumiRiko AVS Czech is committed to continuously improving the conditions and performance of the ISR:
- We are committed to meet customer requirements and offer the best solutions for profitable, efficient and safe products with high availability.
- Our Integrated Management System (IMS) ensures compliance with relevant standards, norms, statutory regulations and other stakeholder requirements.
- We ensure that our employees receive the information, training and development needed to improve the ISM.
- We provide a means for employees and/or their representatives to consult and participate in system improvements.
- We regularly measure our health, safety, environmental, quality and information security performance and ensure that risks are identified and reduced and hazards are eliminated in a timely manner.
- We strive to use resources sustainably, minimise waste and recycle to minimise negative impact on the environment.
- We continuously improve our performance in terms of health, safety, environmental protection, information quality and security
We are committed to the following seven safety principles:
- Safety is our top priority.
- Every injury is preventable - we plan for safety
- Management at all levels is responsible for safety and leads by example
- Everyone looks out for each other, no matter what job they do
- Safe behaviour is recognised, valued and praised
- Zero tolerance for safety violations
- Everyone has the authority to STOP any unsafe behavior/activity by using Stop-Call-Wait
We are committed to delivering stakeholder satisfaction by verifying the effectiveness of our quality management system, information security, workplace safety and environment through our certifications (IATF 16949, ISO/IEC 27001, ISO 14001).
We are committed to continuously improving our integrated management system and to be compliant with new standards such as the Occupational Health and Safety Management System according to ISO 45001, Information Security Management System (ISMS) according to ISO/IEC 27001, Energy Management according to ISO 50001 or other standards.
In addition, we adhere to the Sumitomo Riko Group's policy: "Each member of the Sumitomo Riko Group will, in accordance with the idea that customers always come first, raise the level of its work, to achieve and maintain world-leading quality."
We strive to ensure that our high standards for health, safety, environmental protection and quality, compliance and information security are also applied and respected by our partners and suppliers.
Jan Častulík - Company Director