Quality and HSE. Integrated policy
OUR MANAGEMENT POLICY
The top management of SumiRiko AVS and its sites pledge our commitment to continually improve QHSE conditions and performance.
- We are committed to fulfil customer requirements and offer the best solutions for profitable, efficient and safe products with high availability
- Our Integrated Management System (IMS) ensures the compliance of relevant standards, norms and legal requirements
- We ensure that our employees receive the information, training or development they need to implement QHSE improvements
- We measure regularly our performance in terms of health, safety, environmental protection and quality and ensure that risks are identified and eliminated in time
- We strive to use resources sustainably, minimize waste and recycle it to keep negative impacts on the environment as low as possible
- We continuously improve our performance in terms of health, safety, environmental protection and quality
We undertake to comply with the following seven safety principles:
- Safety is our top priority
- All injuries can be prevented – we plan for safety
- Management at all levels is accountable for safety and leads by example
- Everyone looks out for each other no matter who they work for
- Safe behavior is recognized, acknowledged and praised
- ZERO tolerance for safety breaches
- Everyone has the authority to STOP any unsafe work by using Stop-Call-Wait.
We are committed to providing Customer and Partner Satisfaction by proving the efficiency of the quality, environmental and safety management system through our certifications (ISO 9001, IATF 16949, ISO 14001).
We are committed to improve continuously our integrated management system and to be state of the art with new standards like occupational health and safety management system according to ISO 45001, compliance according to ISO 19600, information security management system (ISMS) according to ISO 27001, energy management according to ISO 50001 or other standards.
Moreover we are adhering to the Sumitomo Riko Group’s quality control policy: “Every member of the Sumitomo Riko Group will, with the mentality of always putting customers first, enhance the standard of their work to achieve and maintain world-leading quality.”
We strive to ensure that our high standards for health, safety, environmental protection and quality are also applied and respected by our partners, contractors and suppliers.